The Wilson Tour Slam Lite Tennis Racket!
Incredibly lightweight considering its huge head size, the Tour Slam Lite is all about improving power and consistency for recreational players. Its 113-square-inch head provides a large sweet spot, not only boosting power, but also adding several degrees of forgiveness on off-centered hits. Another source of added power comes from the Power Bridge, which provides longer main strings for greater rebound speed and energy.
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durabilityt
- Power Bridge allows for longer mainstrings, optimizing rebound speed
- Stop Shock Sleeves reduce string vibrations at 3 & 9 for improved feel
- Oversize head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
Age Group : Adult
Head Size : 112 sq in - 722 sq cm
Length : 27 1/2" in - 69 cm
String Pattern : 16x19
Unstrung Balance : 32 cm / 9 Pts HL
Unstrung Weight : 274 g
This Wilson tennis racquet comes factory prestrung inclusive in the price. If you wish to have it restrung with your selected string and tension please use the restring upgrade on this page.