The Franklin Pilot Pickleball Paddle!
Take your pickleball game to the next level with the USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved Franklin Sports Pilot Pickleball Paddle! This polypropylene core pro pickleball racket is lightweight and designed for high performance. The honeycomb polypropylene core provides a strong, durable construction that is built to last, while only weighing from 7.7 - 8.2 ounces. This lightweight pickleball racket is also constructed with a non-slip, comfort grip that makes it easy to control on the court. The paddle is coated with our MaxGrit fiberglass surface layer, increasing traction on the pickleball for ultimate spin and finesse shots. Complete with a rugged edge protection band, this pickleball racket is built to perform at the highest level year after year. So step up your game and grab yourself the USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved Pilot Pickleball Paddle today from Franklin Sports!
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: The Pilot pickleball paddle is built for high performance play and long-lasting durability so pickleball players can play their best year after year
- POLYPROPYLENE CORE: The strong polypropylene core provides this racket with an ample sweet spot for powerful, accurate shots with a 7.7 - 8.2 ounce lightweight frame that's easy to control
- MAXGRIT SURFACE: This paddle is constructed with our MaxGrit fiberglass surface layer for added traction to increase spin on the pickleball for precision shot making
- COMFORT GRIP: Fitted with a non-slip handle grip for a comfortable, responsive feel in the player's hands for optimal control
- USA PICKLEBALL CERTIFIED: This paddle is approved by USA Pickleball (USAPA) for competitive and tournament play